James is a graduate of Rutgers University Law School and has been admitted to the practice of law In NJ and PA for over 30 years. He has spent his entire career in private practice and his practice areas Include real estate, estates, general business and corporate matters and civil litigation.
James has served his community in a variety of volunteer positions with nonprofit organizations and seeks to make his legal services available to those who are in need of assistance. James offers years of expertise at affordable rates.
Areas Of Practice
- Probate & Estate Adminstration
- New Jersey, 1983
- Pennsylvania, 1983
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1983
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 2008
- Rutgers School of Law - Camden, Camden, New Jersey
- Rutgers University
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: Journalism
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Mercer County New Jersey Bar Association, Member