30 Years Of Experience In New Jersey Real Estate
When you need an attorney to protect your interests in real estate, you need someone who not only has experience in this area of law, but one who has spent decades working in this area of New Jersey. I practice in all aspects of real estate law, including, but not limited to:
- Commercial and residential purchases and sales
- Landlord-tenant law
I am ready to tackle even the most complex matters, using my experience to find a solution that works for you.
Why Choose Me As Your Attorney For Real Estate?
- When you hire me, you will work with only me and not an inexperienced associate.
- My solo practice allows for a highly personalized level of representation.
- Clients find me easy to communicate with — I will explain complicated legal issues in a way that is easy to understand.
- I work efficiently and intelligently to resolve matters without incurring additional costs and fees.
- Having practiced here for more than 30 years, I have deep roots and knowledge of the area.
For A Free Consultation, Contact Me
With a free consultation, you will have the opportunity to get to know me and an overview of my background as a lawyer. I can be reached at my firm in Lawrenceville, New Jersey, at 609-482-3059.
You also may send me an email to schedule a meeting.